Whether you are planning a family vacation or simply looking to relax and recharge, Naples is sure provide activities for all to enjoy. Here is a list of the Top 5 Tourist Attractions in Naples.
1) Naples Botanical Garden sprawls over 170 acres and delivers breathtaking views of the world’s most beautiful flowers. Situated within a picturesque preserve including exotic shrines, waterfalls and a boardwalk this is a must see attraction when visiting Naples.
2) Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens consists of a 52 acre park and features a wide range of animals including alligators, leopards, bears, lions and panthers.
3) Golisano Children’s Museum of Naples is dedicated to creating “An exciting, inspiring environment where children and their families play, learn and dream together.”
4) Naples Municipal Beach and Pier has been part of the Naples community for over 100 years. It never closes and is the perfect place to relax and watch a famous Naples sunset.
5) The Baker Museum which is part of Artis-Naples, considered the cultural hub of Southwest Florida. It offers 30,000 square feet and 15 galleries including drawings, paintings and sculptures.
Please visit our trip planning page for more information about local attractions and activities.